Wednesday, June 15, 2011

*Adults only!* Getting personal with EdenFantasys

       I am having trouble lately switching from Mommy mode to wife mode. I know it happens to a lot of moms but I swore that I would not let it happen to me. For years I have gone through phases where I will want it everyday for weeks and we will have a very healthy sex life then all of a sudden it goes to nothing. Hubby gets mixed signals because he didn't get the memo and attempts to set the mood and I snap at him.

       It is like night and day. One day we are flirting and having great nights and then the last thing I want to think about is sex. I feel bad for him because his motor is on 24x7 (after 10 years of marriage that makes me feel great!) My excuse is normally that I am having female issues (which I currently am, I just went in for a biopsy to rule some things out). I have PCOS, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome that messes with my hormones big time! If that is not the reason then I am just too tired. But I have noticed that if we start, even if I am not in the mood, that I eventually warm up to it and all is well. The issue is battling myself.

       I have been looking at the mood setters at EdenFantasys.com and I have decided to try some of them. Even if sex is the farthest thing from my mind at the time, maybe these things can help. I owe it to myself and Hubby to give it a shot. I am thinking of trying the Naughty Bubbles Bubble bath. It has pheromones in it and makes your skin sensitive in all good ways. Who doesn't love a bubble bath to relax?
This candle looks interesting too. It is a Pheromone infused candle to help set the mood. Maybe a candle lit bubble bath???
And to top it off, hubby is always offering me a massage, maybe I will take him up on it... This Massage oil is said to have an arousing aroma and when you blow on it your skin has a warm sensation. 
Am I the only Mommy that has this problem? Please tell me what you think. 

*This is a sponsored posting*

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)