Sunday, April 4, 2010

There was a Bunny in my house...

I saw a bunny...
he hopped across the floor...
dropped off baskets...
and hopped right out the door!

The smaller baskets are from the Easter Bunny and the larger ones are from Mommy and Daddy for our Princesses.

Some of the goodies include zhu-zhu balls for their pets, my little Ponies, Littlest pet shop set, hello kitty socks, bubbles, egg full of bunnies (barrel of monkeys), ping-pong ball shooter, jump ropes, jacks, stickers,hulla hoops, jumping beans, mini donuts, fruit snacks, roll ups, and Yoohoo!

They will be surprised when they wake up! Getting ready to fill eggs to hide while easter dinner is cooking tomorrow. My sister and her kids are coming over to hunt and have dinner. Should be a good day. I am making a ham, mashed potatoes,glaze, green bean casserole, corn, and rolls.

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am making a pit stop at ur house...LOL

    The girls baskets look great

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)