Monday, November 8, 2010

I feel like I lost a nougatty friend

Most women have a favorite chocolate, or candy that they always gravitate towards. Well mine has always been 3 Musketeers bars. Hubby thought he would be nice and bring me home one of the new 3 Musketeers truffle crisp bars. It sat on my desk for a day or so while I had the "chocolate doesn't control me" battle. Once I gave in and I bit into one of the thin sticks (much like a skinny twix) and I instantly regretted it. The "crisp" is pretty much a layer of chalk. My teeth instanty hurt and I had chills all the way to myfinger tips. Have you ever scraped your teeth on something hard? Kinda like the nails on a chalkboard feeling.I have very sensitive teeth and I will tell you I was feeling this for about 20 min. I understand it is supposed to be a low calorie option but seriously???



I have been reading mixed reviews on them. Some people say they absolutely loved them and others had the same outcome I did.  I tried to eat a fun size 3 Musketeers today but I fear they are ruined for me now. It just wasn't the same and I took one bite and handed the rest off to my daughter. She didn't complain. I guess I will just stick with Kit Kat bars. If any of you have tried them what are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)