Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas game mega-pack from Python Printables


I have been preparing for the holiday break already. I have crafts and projects set aside for my girls to keep them busy. Another thing I have on hand is this great bunch of Christmas printables from Python Printables.
There are all kinds of things to choose from! I decided to use 2 of the quizzes for my hubby "Mr. Christmas" himself on his 2 favorite movies. A Christmas Story and A Charlie Brown Christmas. He got 80 % of them right. This is a pack not just for kids but for the big kids too! Do you know what year Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer was released? I didn't.

"With over 70 printables. There's something for everybody, from word games to tons of trivia, gift exchange and left-right to scavenger hunts, Christian, office party games... This pack has everything, even a printable Letter From Santa and Thank-You notes."

Also there is kid's trivia, seek and finds, Mad Gabs, and even what's different games. I know these will keep them busy while the snow comes down. (Which it has a lot already here in Ohio)
Here you can find more great free printables from Python Printables!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)