Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CSN Stores Review

I have been selected as one of CSN Stores's preferred bloggers :) (See my badge in right column?)(Thanks for looking) Okay with all of my cornyness aside, let's get on to the subject shall we?

CSN offers so many stores you can get lost in there! I wasn't sure what I was going to get but I was pretty sure it would be for my kids. (I rarely get anything for myself) I spent about 3 hours looking through catagories and finally settled on a puppet theater. Their clip-clop puppets need a home right?
Then I had to decide which one to get there are over 10 different ones to choose from. This one was the winner! How cute is that?
The Guidecraft Center Stage Tabletop Puppet Theater
Sturdy tabletop puppet theater features a curtain that parts in the middle and slides to either side. A double-sided marquee provides chalkboard on the reverse side, allowing children to title performances or expand play to anything they imagine.


Features:


•Includes double-sided marquee with chalkboard


•Curtain parts in middle and slides to either side


•Folds flat for storage


My thoughts: Creative play is the best play because when your kids learn how to entertain themselves with their imagination they will never be bored. I love that it folds for storage. I liked some of the other ones available but I live in a small townhouse and space is limited. I am actually thinking of buying a corner tv stand to save some room in the livingroom. I give the whole experience 2 thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. That looks fun! Interesting features too! I love drama for young children!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)