Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oliver's Labels review

I label almost everything my kids own now because there has been too many times where someone else has had the same toy or other items as them and there has been a mistake made. Another reason why most of my shopping is online now...to give the kids something different from everyone else. I recieved some really cute labels from Oliver's Labels and wasn't sure what I was going to use them on. That was until Paige came home with the wrong backpack. A girl on her bus had the same one and when they shared a seat that day, the bags got mixed up. We were able to correct it in the morning but we immediately added this label. I have since washed the backpack and the label has held on well. She like having it personalized for her too!
Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff. Our labels are dishwasher & laundry safe and will never fade, scuff or peel.
  • Our Original Labels are big and bold to personalize everything that leaves the house.
  • They're not only beautiful but incredibly durable.
  • Use them on items that go in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge or outdoors.
  • Our Original Labels stick on almost anything and stay there!
  • Kid Uses: School stuff, camp stuff, sippy cups, bottles, toys, food containers, electronics, lunch boxes and sports equipment.
  • Adult Uses: Laptop, MP3 player, water bottle and cell phone.

The pack they sent me had shoe and mini labels too! We went on a labeling spree!
Now she knows what is hers in the classroom too!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)