Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Bash! AmyAdele.com review


I was sent 2 adorable personalized T shirts for my girls from AmyAdele.com. We will be giving them to them on Piper's birthday. We always try to give the non-birthday child something small so they do not feel left out. Now with the addition of my nephew to the house I will have to find something to give him on that day also.

They carry stationery, gifts, invitations, and t-shirts. All of which can be customized to your likings with graphics and wording.

I was able to choose the design and lettering. I chose a panda for Piper (of course) and a little monkey for Paige.  How adorable are these?

The designs were printed on thick soft heavy cotton t shirts that seem very durable to me! I know that these will be comfy daily wears for them for a while to come! I would like to say thanks to AmyAdele.com for the great shirts!

*I was provided a product for the purpose of review, all opinions expressed are my own*

1 comment:

  1. These are cute shirts! And what a good idea to give the "non birthday kid" something so they don't feel left out!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)