Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birthday Bash! Leapfrog Click n' create Digital Camera


We were sent the Leapfrog Click n' Create digital camera by Sakar for Piper's birthday. It is 2.1-megapixels which is fine for young kids. It has rubberized grips that make the camera easy to hold on to. I know Piper will love that it will talk to her when she takes a picture. She asked for a camera for her birthday because she wants to take a "mazillion" pictures like Mommy. haha





I opened it up and snapped a couple pictures with it but wasn't thinking and did not save them to my computer before packaging it back up. The pictures are a bit grainy but like I said it is for a 5 year old. I will say that the buttons are very easy to understand, so i know she will have no problem catching Mommy on the computer in her pajamas. I can't wait for her to open it up so we can have lots of fun with it!   

6 comments:

  1. i like you on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
    ntiveheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow via networked blogs
    ntiveheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow on twitter @ntiveheart
    ntiveheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow leapfrog on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
    ntiveheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my daughter would really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow you on gfc rengold69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)