Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ebeanstalk.com site review

I was asked to take a look around Ebeanstalk.com and share my opinion of the site with my readers.
At first glance it looks to be a great site with easy to navigate categories. I love the bright colors and that they have the toys grouped by age groups like Toys for 4 year olds for example. They carry great toys for learning, and wooden toys.
        After selecting an age group you can further narrow your results and pick a gender. I sorted by Toys for 5 year olds > Girls  and found some wonderful things that my girls would love! Some of my favorites are :

Animal Stamp set by Melissa and Doug 
And the I Spy Private Eye game set

Sometimes when we buy toys we look for what is trendy, or cheap but more often than not that toy is played with once then never seen again. They carry great toys that look to provide hours of enjoyment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)