Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Roadkill T-shirts review

Like I have said before, I am a tshirt and jeans girl. I love wearing funny tees. I have to be careful about what is printed on them because Paige can read and Piper is getting there! Roadkill t-shirts has a great selection of funny t-shirts that you can customize. You pick the shirt style and the color, they now carry American Apparel shirts too! I chose a men's ringer T and this design...
Everyone loves it and I have a tattoo that resembles the one in the graphic minus the bird. Paige is a kiss up and said that I don't need a shirt to prove I am the coolest Mom. Probably because her birthday is around the corner. 
Roadkill has great deals and shirt giveaways on their Facebook page daily! You should definitely check it out. 

*I was provided this product free of charge for the purpose of publishing an honest review and was in no way influenced by the sponsor or PR firm*http://www.roadkilltshirts.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)