Monday, August 1, 2011

Shainsware recycled cuff bracelet review

I was sent 2 starter kits of the Shainsware recycled cuff bracelets from The Ultimate Green Store. The girls were super excited to design their own bracelets. They came with 100 different elements (letters and icons). They are essentially buttons that pop through the holes and stay put. Paige went for the basics and put her complete name. Piper's says Piper Rocks! hahaha

Paige has switched hers up a couple times and she thinks it is so fun. I like that they are very soft and flexible and made out of 100% recycled materials. I cut theirs down for their tiny wrists so they would not have it rolled twice around. I would definitely recommend these if you have a child who is constantly looking to be different or to express their selves!


"I was provided this product free of charge for the purpose of review. The opinions expressed are my own and are in no way influenced by the sponsor"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)