Monday, January 2, 2012

New England Coffee Review

Like I have said before I live on coffee. The amount of coffee drank in my house has now doubled now due to my mother in law moving in. Before that I was the only one and it didn't really matter what type I made because I had no one to share it with. It is nice to have someone else to drink it with. We love buying flavored creamers and testing them all out. I hadn't really given much thought to maybe using flavored coffee instead.

I was introduced to New England Coffee and now I am hooked. You have no idea how excited I was to open the box and find pumpkin spice coffee, I love anything and everything pumpkin spice flavor! My mother in law and I were very quick to brew our first pot. The aroma that filled my house was heavenly. We added only a touch of milk and sugar and the taste was wonderful. The whole pot was gone in a matter of an hour!

Now the second flavor we were sent was Eggnog. To be fair I do not like the taste of the real stuff so I was skeptical that I would like the coffee any different, but in the spirit of true product testing...I brewed some. Let me just say that neither of us will be putting this on our try again list. This is not to say that someone who likes the taste of said nog wouldn't like it.


All in all I would give New England Coffee a thumbs up and they have a quite a few flavors that I am interested in trying!

*I was provided this product free of charge for the purpose of review. The opinions expressed are my own and in no way influenced by the sponsors*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)