Monday, January 2, 2012

Slanket Review

We love to cuddle up in the living room and have movie night once or twice a week and there is always a fight over who gets which blanket between my girls.

I was very happy when I was sent a Slanket for kids for Paige to test out. She loves peace signs so it was easy picking the right one for her. She loves it!

They have a large selections of designs for everyone adults and kids! I saw one that would be perfect for my niece because she loves dinosaurs. It's called the Slankesaurus.

I have tried the "other" blanket with sleeves and I will say there is a big difference in the quality. The "other" one is kind of rough, short, and the sleeves are tight. Paige loves that she can eat popcorn or read a book while wearing her Slanket because the sleeves are roomy and it covers her whole body and keeps her snug as a bug in a rug (as she says) haha.

You can check them out online at TheSlanket.com or on facebook.

*I was provided product free of charge for the purpose of review. The opinions expressed are my own and in no way influenced by the sponsor*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)