Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to know you...

Go to MannLand5 to get the questions and link up your answers!
The questions


1 - Why did you start blogging? I have a lot to say and noone in my house will listen to me if I am not holding a cookie :)

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? Any of the girls from Aiming Low, they are hilarious

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are? You mean extra 60 lol, My hubby loves me the way I am, I just want to get back to where I was when we got married. I was happy and active then. I am on my way 25 pounds down 60 to go :)

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? That just because we say we are fine doesn't mean we are, always ask us again we will tell you

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? Hmmmmm I have 11 if you count them as pieces,  14 if you count them seperate. All but 1 is visible if I am in a tank and capris

6 - What was the best year of your life and why? The best year of my life was the year I turned 18, I traveled, connected with family, met my husband, moved to our first apartment, and got married

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day. Sleep in, pee standing up, and eat whatever I wanted

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows? I am the Smirnoff triple black girl, if a bar doesn't have it, I normally leave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)