Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Zing Zang Zoom!

My Family and I had the opportunity to attend the all new Ringling Brother's circus show Zing Zang Zoom! It combines magic and illusions with the traditional things you would expect to see at the circus.
I haven't been to the circus since I was a 5 years old and I will tell you, I was a kid again Saturday!
Thank you so much to Jessica from Mommy to a lil lady{bug} for giving away the tickets! It was an awesome show! The kids had a blast and so did hubby and I. There was so much going on I didn't know where to look first! It kept us guessing, that's for sure. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the show, hope you enjoy!










Catching confetti during the grand finale

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)