Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dezign with a Z Wall decal review

I am always on the lookout for new ways to personalize my girls' room to make it their own. I was given the opportunity to try out a great wall decal from Dezign with a Z Wall Decals. They sent me the Magic Children wall decal and I love it! Paige's walls are covered in Hannah Montana and High School Musical posters so Piper was the lucky recipient of this treat.

She loved it so much she cleaned her room! That is worth it every time! She told me that that is her in her fairy costume.The decal was easy to apply but I would recomend having a second pair of hands if you are applying one this large. Would have helped to have someone to peel the backing while i pressed it into place. Dezign with a Z throws in a mini surprise decal with every order! The butterfly was ours.
They have some pretty cool items on their site, wall clocks, mirrors, and even chalkboard decals! They are definately worth a look!

**I was provided this product free of charge in exchange for my unbias opinion**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)