Monday, May 17, 2010

My Baby Rocks Review

I was sent 2 adorable dresses for my girls by My Baby Rocks to try out. It is hard to find cute punky clothing in the stores. The girls danced around in their little dresses and did not want to take them off. Paige got the Pretty in Punk dress and Piper the Punk Rock Princess. They have a very comfortable fit and will be great for those hot summer days. The 6x ran a bit short so I added leggings to Paige's outfit but they look cute together. I always put something under their dresses anyways because little girls aren't very modest lol.


From their site:
About My Baby Rocks

Our story:
We realized the lack of options in the punk and alternative baby clothing industry. There are plenty of frilly and cutesy pastel pink, blue and yellow outfits out there at a reasonable price, but what if I don't want to dress child in the same thing as every other parent out there? As a unique individual myself, I want to dress my baby in something with a little more personality. A little more attitude. All the things I wished my mom would have let me wear when i was younger.

After searching countless baby stores, websites and boutiques who claimed to have something unique to offer, we decided the only option was to start making our own clothing. We started small, just making a few outfits for our own baby. We had such a great response that friends and family members started requesting to buy our items. The demend grew enough that we then officially created the clothing line My Baby Rocks.


We are located in Salt Lake City, Utah. We hand print all of our clothing items on high quality t-shirts, one piece outfits and other items. We are also currently expanding our product line to include other manufacturers to offer our visitors the widest variety available.


I set out to get pictures of them rocking their new favorites but it was pretty tough. Here is how that went:




I eventually got some but I think I like the bloopers better :)

I was provided these items in return for my unbias opinion, the view expressed are my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)