Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CSN Stores Review

I had the chance to try out the shopping experience at CSN Stores and I will say that I liked it. Normally when I shop online I get frustrated with the selection some sites have. That is not a problem with CSN. I was able to shop freely through all of the catagories to find what I was looking for. It took me 2 days to decide what I wanted to purchase with my alloted budget. In the end as I normally do...I got something for the kids. It arrived quickly and just as promised. The girls are getting a lot of use out of their new chalkboard. I mounted it in the kitchen so they can draw to their hearts content!
This is the farm that Paige drew for me :)
Thanks CSN Stores!

Has anyone else tried them out yet? Let me know your thoughts!

*I was sent this product free for review, the opinons expressed are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)