Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We got spirit yes we do!

Piper is falling into the role of cheerleader very well. She and my neice are mascots on the same squad and they are learning a lot. I have become the seamstress for all of the squads because none of the uniforms fit the girls this year. Here is Piper's uniform that I had to take down from a girls size 12 to a girls 4.

She knows about 5 cheers now and only stumbles on some of the spelling. Dragons is hard to spell for a 4 year old haha. Here she is with my niece at practice.



Running her lap for warm-up
I think this picture is priceless, it looks like she is kicking her cousin in the tush but she wasn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)