Thursday, November 18, 2010

Costume Supercenter Christmas costume Review


I love to be active in my girls' schools and the holidays I think bring out the big kid in everyone. I like to dress up and read to the kids or do a project with them. Unfortunately finding Christmas plus size costumes is tough. I was given the chance to review a Plus Size Economy Elf costume from Costumesupercenter.com.

I put it on and my girls were giggling uncontroleably! There are even bells on the shoes! I can't wait to wear this to their schools. I mentioned it to Paige's teacher and she asked if i would come in and read "Elf on a Shelf" to the class. I think it will be fun! The set includes: Felt tunic, cord belt, collar, hat and elf shoes

They have a very large selection of christmas costumes available!

I

would

love to outfit my

whole family in christmas costumes

but sadly we have

nowhere to wear them as a family. 

So here is to wishing...

Hubby would be Santa Clause






Piper a snowflake princess, and Paige a mini Santa girl
How cute are those costumes??? Christmas Here I come!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)