Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fun printables from Python Printables


As I have said before i like taking things back to basics with my girls. Baby dolls and crayons are still a favorite. Yesterday they were home sick (and still today) so these Christmas printable paper dolls from python printable games came to the rescue. They had a lot of fun coloring in all of the clothes and being little fashion divas. The paper doll cutouts were cute and they had a lot of fun with them. If you choose to get these I recomend adding a little length to the tabs on the clothing. They are super cute and provide hours of play!
From the company: We've created a 14-page PDF for your kids to enjoy. Seven pages are black and white, so they can color in their dolls before they dress them; the other seven pages are pre-colored, so if there's less time, or no coloring materials available, they can simply cut out and play with the color version.


They have some other free printables available HERE




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)