Saturday, December 4, 2010

Applied Labels Review


With 2 kids it is tough seeing 20% of what I buy being lost by them. Gloves, hats, pens, toys,etc. It all adds up pretty quickly! I was given the chance to try some fun labels from Applied Labels LLC.
Paige chose to get the skull icon on them because she is a little rocker mama. They are good for just about anything. We chose to try them out on their jackets since that is something they lose a LOT.
Gotta love the cute photo bomb from Piper :)
We put the label on the tag and put a clothing backer on the back and Ta-Da! we have washed it and it still looks great!
Applied LabelsTM ~ our flagship and most popular product.  Extremely tough and ultra versatile, they're perfect for labeling everything from bottles, sippies and shoes to school supplies, gadgets, summer camp gear and all those little things that go to early childcare centers.  Available with and without icons or with a second line of custom print.  Great for grown-ups too!

They makes clear covers for the labels too so you can use them in their shoes! There are a lot of times when my kids have to take their shoes off and this is a great way to keep them from getting mixed up with others. you use the same label but apply the clear sticker over it. Hubby and I have the same cell phone and he has picked mine up by accident a few times so I stuck one of these on the back of my phone too! It has held up great!
I know I will be using these labels a lot come football season! Paige ended up with the same water bottle as 2 of the boys and they kept getting mixed up. I bought her a different one and somebody else had that too! She won't let me give her a pink one (I'm sure none of the boys will have one) so I will be labeling her water bottle. It's great because I can wash them and they will hold on till the end of the season!
You can get them HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)