Saturday, December 4, 2010

Organize world...making things easier

Another one of my many clutter and chaos issues is the refrigerator. Again stuff goes "where it fits".
We drink pop (soda for those non-Ohioans), our children DO NOT. (Just wanted to get that one out of the way haha) Fridge packs seem very convenient until you need the space in the fridge and you can't really put anything on top of them. This has always bothered me when I went to put leftovers or something in and had to spend 10 min shuffling stuff around on the shelves. I was sent this to try to solve my problem:
 
24 Beverage Can Dispenser


Can hold up to 24 standard soda cans,

The girls like to load it because they like that you load it from the top and the cans roll to the back and then right up front on the bottom like a can dispenser in the store.

It is very convenient too, no more digging to the back of the fridge for a can that fell over or rolled away.

The top shelf is very sturdy and I have found it a good place to store my eggs since it leaves me about a 4" gap from the top of the dispenser to the bottom of the above shelf. So now my eggs are protected too!
***********************************************
 
There is never a kitchen towel around when I need one. My cabinets do not have knobs and I normally end up just hanging one on the oven door. This means I am walking across my kitchen with wet hands dripping to get to it. Organize World had another problem solver for me!
 
Axis Over The Cabinet Towel Bar


An easy and convenient way to keep hand towels off counter tops or vanities, while keeping them easy to access. There is no need to use screws or adhesive to attach these. Instead, they easily slip over a cabinet door.
The hand towel can hang inside or outside of the door.
* Hangs over cabinets and over drawer fronts
* For dish cloths and hand towels
* Rubber lined to protect cabinets
This has been a handly addition to my kitchen!
 
 
Find these items & more at www.organizeworld.com/
  organize world- get organized today!
*I was provided a product free of charge to review in exchange for my fair and honest opinion the views expressed are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)