Friday, December 24, 2010

Great last minute gift! Ben 10 Ultimate Alien set review

Every year I tell myself there will be no last minute shopping and that I will stop procrastinating. Well I still haven't done it...funny huh?

We were sent the Ben10 Ultimate Alien Volume 1 #2 Set from BANDAI. It comes with a comic book, Ben 10 figure and alien action figure. It is a perfect set for that hard to shop for child on your list. I like the fact that it comes with the comic so it isn't one of those "other items sold seperately" yoys. Kids can act out the story with the included figures which is a plus!

Read and play with this Ultimate Alien comic book & figure set featuring Classic Ben and Vilgax V2 figures! This set comes with a colorful 8-page comic and two exclusive 4-inch articulated action figures. Ages 4 and up.



*I was provided a product free of charge to review in exchange for my fair and honest opinion the views expressed are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)