Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imagination Box review

Kids are a lot easier to please than you may think. Like I have said before my kids have been happier with toys that are back to basics than with all of the electronic and beeping stuff they have sitting collecting dust. Well I am glad to see I am not the only one who sees this.
I remember a few weeks ago my girls took 2 Pepsi cube boxes and created "houses" equipped with stairs and doorways. They spent a couple hours at the table with construction paper scissors and glue and made them their own. So I was thrilled when I was sent 2 Imagination boxes to give them to try! The concept is simple: give the kids the basic cardboard building and let them make it their own!
Piper is an animal buff so the Barn was a no brainer for her.

What I like is the roof comes off and there is a whole interior for them to paint and use.
Now her animals have a home!

Paige likes something new everyday so I went with the cottage for her knowing that she could use it for just about anything. Barbies or whatever she wants.
These are super cute and they come with the paints needed to make it the way they want it.
Imagination Box Co. is an award winning, green, socially and environmentally responsible company. We specialize in American made green toys. Our toys are designed with the support of our local community, our country, and our world in mind. Made from 45% post consumer materials and 100% recyclable, they are environmentally friendly and safe for Mother Earth!


•Our green toys are made with sturdy double-walled corrugated board, these toys are extremely durable and made to last!


•Toys are printed inside and out with Imagination Box Co.'s own unique and original play time designs


•Each paintable toy comes with its own free set of washable, non-toxic water color paints


•Easily accepts marker, crayons and stickers


•Craft and creative toys are great for both individual and cooperative play


•Makes a great child's birthday party gift


•Wonderful as green Christmas gifts


•These unique USA made, green, eco-friendly arts and crafts toys will provide your child with tons of creative & pretend play long after the decorating and painting fun is over


They are runing a sale All Products 10% Off Through The Holidays! They are very reasonable priced starting at $14.00! Check them out at http://www.imaginationboxco.com/


*I was provided a product free of charge to review in exchange for my fair and honest opinion the views expressed are my own*

2 comments:

  1. I remember having something like this when I was little... Or maybe it was my sister's. Either way, I LOVED it!!
    These things are so cool. Glad to see they're making a come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is too cute! My kids would have the greatest time with it.

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)