Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sodastream Home Soda Maker review

I am all about convenience. So when I got the chance to try out the Sodastream Soda Maker I was thrilled!
I had a great surprise when I opened the door for the UPS man (I swear by now we should be on a first name basis) and he had a GIANT box from Sodastream. I called my neighbor over so we could play with it before the kids got home from school haha. I opened it up and not only was my new machine in there, but included were 9 full size flavor mixes and the sparkling water additives! This has been a big hit in my house! I make the kids orange soda once in a while for dinner and Paige loves the root beer. They rarely have pop because I worry about their little bodies and all of that caffine but the orange is caffine free!


The basic flavors I recieved were: Orange, Cranberry raspberry, Rootbeer, Energy, Zero Cola, Diet Lemon lime, and Diet Pink Grapefruit.

With a SodaStream home soda maker and over 30 delicious regular, diet and caffeine-free sodamix flavors to choose from, you'll enjoy freshly made, great tasting soda that fits your health and diet. Regular flavors contain no high-fructose corn syrup, and diet flavors are sweetened with Splenda® brand sweetener, not aspartame.


My favorite was the Zero Cola. It tastes just like Coke Zero and I like that it does not have an aftertaste.

Zero Cola - (compare to Coke Zero®)
Hubby loves Red Bull but the price is way too high for our budget. He had a nice little surprise when he came home from work to find me making him a bottle of Energy drink.
(the whole container of mix is already gone haha) 
Energy Drink - (compare to Red Bull®)
Making carbonated water and soft drinks is simple! Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.


I also recieved the new Sparkling Naturals flavors Apple Mango, and Orange Pineapple.  A 3 pack of My Water flavors was included and my hubby really liked them because he is a fan of flavored water.

Sodastream is good for the environment because it reduces the amount of plastic bottles and cans that hit the landfill each year. (even though they are recycleable how many people actually do it?)

Great for families because you don't have to lug all of them home from the store!

*I was provided a product free of charge to review in exchange for my fair and honest opinion the views expressed are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)