Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Story time For Me free online children's books review


My girls love to read and play on the computer. When I found Story Time For Me  I was very impressed. They have 30+ children's book with cute animation for children to watch and read along. I like that there is a different voice for each character so the kids really get into it. One of our favorite stories is The Special Egg, it is about a little girl who finds a baby dragon and takes him home and adopts him. We have a thing for dragons. Here is a picture I snagged while watching one of the stories.
Kids can peruse the story with the very easy to use controls. Piper sat at the computer for 2 hours watching a  bunch of them. There are so many free stories to choose from. 
Story time for Me is giving away a free personalized story to random fans just for liking them on Facebook every month! If you stop by please let them know Blogamajig sent you!

*I did not receive anything for posting this I only used the free services I found on the site*

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)