Sunday, May 1, 2011

EdenFantasys ...not taboo anymore *FOR ADULT EYES ONLY*



Everybody does it but not many talk about it. You know what I am talking about...SEX. It is one of those taboo topics that even a lot of women are afraid to talk to their friends about. I have been married 10 years this December and I will tell you that it took me a long time to get comfortable enough with the subject to be able to open up to my husband and my close friends. I will say that once I was able to talk to friends about it, I learned a lot about sex that I didn't know and felt like I wasn't alone in a lot of my likes and dislikes. I like to look around the website for EdenFantasys to see what kind of new fun I can find for Hubby and I. Sometimes something as simple as a candle can add that special mood to your evening. Married life can be hectic and sex gets put on the back burner a lot of the time, maybe you should check them out and surprise the man in your life. Father's day is coming up and after the day's celebration is over I plan on giving Hubby a present of my own ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)