Monday, April 25, 2011

Renaissance Costume Review

I was sent one of the beautiful Renaissance Maiden Costumes from Wholesale Costume Club to wear for Piper's 5th birthday party. The theme was princesses and pirates and this was the closest to the theme that I could do. It is so hard to find plus sized costumes that are well made and I hate that I can never find a good selection so I was very pleased with this company.
It is beautifully made and has stretch to it so I was able to move around comfortably. They have a great selection of renaissance costumes to choose from you should definately check them out!

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great in your costumes!! Piper sure did look cute!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)