Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things I love #2 My T-fal Cookware

About a month ago I finally bought new cookware. I have been married 8 years and was still using the hand-me-downs from when we first got married(You know the pots with the mismatched lids, 3 skillets that have no coating left.Enough was enough and I stocked my cabinet with this set:

I though all pots and pans were the same, but I will tell you I cook better now. Everything cooks faster and nothing gets stuck to the bottom of the pans. One thing I realized is I don't need the olive oil or butter as much anymore. I used to have to coat my old pans now I only add a touch (if any). The clean up with these is so easy,I just wipe them out with a sponge and soapy water , no scrubbing!

The only negative I would say is that this set does not come with a skillet large enough to cook for a family of 4. At best you can fit 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts at once. But I can buy a bigger skillet to match the set. I saw a nice one on their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway please make sure to leave your email if it is not listed on your profile :)